Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Bogota hotel in Zona Rosa with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Zona Rosa, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Rockefeller Casino, El Retiro Shopping Centre, and Andino Commercial Center. Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall and Clinica del Country are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, a snack bar/deli, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 39 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and iPod docks. Guests will find kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Cabrera Imperial
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 75 square feet (7 square meters) include a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Cabrera Imperial has designated areas for smoking.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2011
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Free valet parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Spa services on site
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 75
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free international calls
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron/ironing board
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and 11 AM.
Hotel Cabrera Imperial has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8700.00 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle (one way)
- Hotel Cabrera Imperial Bogota
- Cabrera Imperial Bogota
- Cabrera Imperial Hotel
- Cabrera Imperial Hotel Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.