Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Bogota hotel in Zona Rosa with free breakfast
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Located in Zona Rosa, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Andino Commercial Center and Andino Shopping Mall. Rockefeller Casino and El Retiro Shopping Centre are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, a snack bar/deli, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 39 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and iPod docks. Guests will find kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Cabrera Imperial
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 80 square feet (7 square meters) include a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Cabrera Imperial has designated areas for smoking.
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 9
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free valet parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 80
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free international calls
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and 11 AM.
Hotel Cabrera Imperial has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7000 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
- Hotel Cabrera Imperial Bogota
- Cabrera Imperial Bogota
- Cabrera Imperial Hotel
- Cabrera Imperial Hotel Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.