Book your room at Hotel Casa Guadalupe
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Bogota hotel in Old Town La Candelaria, near Plaza de Bolivar
This family-friendly Bogota hotel is located near the airport, within a 15-minute walk of Externado University of Colombia and Plaza de Bolivar. Torre Colpatria is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away.
Coffee/tea in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and limo/town car service are available at this hotel. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, a front-desk safe, and free wired Internet in public areas are onsite.
All 8 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find down comforters and free newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 200 km and a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request). This Beaux Arts hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and limo/town car service.
Hotel Casa Guadalupe has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1930
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 4 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 35000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.