Get an overview of this hotelBeaux Arts Bogota hotel in Old Town La Candelaria, near Plaza de Bolivar
Located in Old Town La Candelaria, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Externado University of Colombia and Plaza de Bolivar. Torre Colpatria is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away.
Along with coffee/tea in a common area, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and limo/town car service. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and a front-desk safe.
All 8 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find down comforters and free newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Casa Guadalupe
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 200 km and a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request). This Beaux Arts hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in a common area, and limo/town car service.
Hotel Casa Guadalupe has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1930
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 35000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Casa Guadalupe Bogota
- Hotel Casa Guadalupe
- Hotel Casa Guadalupe Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.