Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota hotel in Chapinero with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Chapinero, this hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Av. Chile Shopping Center and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from National University of Colombia. El Castillo Shopping Center and High Technology Center are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 24 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with cable channels. Room service, down comforters, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Casona del Patio
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Bogota hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
El patio - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of COP 50000 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 35 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: COP 50000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Casona Patio
- Casona Patio B&B
- Casona Patio B&B Bogota
- Casona Patio Bogota
- Casona Del Patio Bogota
- Casona Del Patio Hotel Bogota
- Casona Patio Hotel Bogota
- Casona Patio Hotel
- Hotel Casona Patio Bogota
- Hotel Casona Patio
- Casona del Patio
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).