Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel near National University of Colombia
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Corferias Convention Center and National University of Colombia. Torre Colpatria is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a 24-hour business center and a conference center. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a meeting room, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 54 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and refrigerators.
- Helpful staff
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 11 square feet (1 square meters) include a conference center. This Bogota hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and 24-hour room service.
Hotel Charlotte has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 8
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 11
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel Charlotte has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 7 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 5000 per person, per night
- Hotel Charlotte Bogotá L'alianxa
- Hotel Charlotte Bogotá L'alianxa Bogota
- Hotel Charlotte Bogota
- Charlotte Bogota
- Hotel Charlotte Bogotá By L'alianxa
- Charlotte Bogotá
- Charlotte Bogotá Bogota
- Hotel Charlotte Bogotá
- Hotel Charlotte Bogotá Bogota
- Charlotte Bogotá L'alianxa
- Charlotte Bogotá L'alianxa Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.