Get an overview of this hotel3-star bed & breakfast near Bogota Botanical Garden
Situated in Bogota, this bed & breakfast is within 1 mi (2 km) of Maloka Science Museum and Bogota Botanical Garden. Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall and Children's Museum of Bogota are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A coffee shop/café, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are available at this bed & breakfast. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and wedding services are onsite.
All 11 individually decorated rooms feature free wired Internet and Select Comfort beds. Guests will also find cable TV, room service, and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Confort Bogota
The bed & breakfast offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is offered to guests. This Bogota bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1980
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Pay movies
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 7 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 70000 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of COP 70000 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Pet fee: COP 70000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 70000 per night
- Confort Bogota
- Hotel Confort Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).