Book your room at Hotel Dann Avenida 19 Bogota
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota hotel in Old Town La Candelaria, near Plaza de Bolivar
Located in Old Town La Candelaria, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Emerald Museum and Torre Colpatria. Plaza de Bolivar is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in the lobby, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 133 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus room service and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find down comforters, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Dann Avenida 19 Bogota is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1968
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
Los Almendros - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 10 years old stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: USD 2.5 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25000 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.