Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota hotel in Campin, near National University of Colombia
Popular property highlights
Located in Campin, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of 54 Plaza Shopping Centre and National University of Colombia. Torre Colpatria and Bogota Botanical Garden are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, conference space, and concierge services.
All 48 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus refrigerators and TVs with cable channels. Minibars, room service, and safes are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel el Campín
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. 2 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel el Campín has designated areas for smoking.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1995
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Caribbean Soul - This restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 65140 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6500.00 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: COP 10000 for adults and COP 10000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 75000 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: COP 17000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 65140 per night
- el Campín
- el Campín Bogota
- Hotel el Campín
- Hotel el Campín Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.