Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Bogota hotel in Financial District with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Financial District, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from El Castillo Shopping Center and 3 mi (4.8 km) from National University of Colombia. Av. Chile Shopping Center and High Technology Center are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 20 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include room service and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Emaus Bogotá
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2001
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Jardin de Emaus - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 30000.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for COP 15000.0 per day.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: COP 50000 (one way)
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8120 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: COP 15000.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 30000.0 per day
- Emaus Bogotá
- Emaus Bogotá Bogota
- Emaus Hotel
- Hotel Emaus
- Hotel Emaus Bogotá
- Hotel Emaus Bogotá Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.