Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota hotel in Financial District with free parking
Popular property highlights
Located in Financial District, this hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Av. Chile Shopping Center and 3 mi (4.8 km) from National University of Colombia. High Technology Center and Unilago Shopping Centre are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and dry cleaning. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 20 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include room service and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Emaus Bogotá
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. This Bogota hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2001
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Jardin de Emaus - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 30000.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for COP 15000.0 per day.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8330 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: COP 15000.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 30000.0 per day
- Emaus Bogotá
- Emaus Bogotá Bogota
- Emaus Hotel
- Hotel Emaus
- Hotel Emaus Bogotá
- Hotel Emaus Bogotá Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.