Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Bogota hotel in Financial District with free breakfast
Located in Financial District, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from El Castillo Shopping Center and 3 mi (4.8 km) from National University of Colombia. Av. Chile Shopping Center and Teatro de Garaje are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a coffee shop/café. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 20 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include balconies or patios and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Emaus Bogotá
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This Art Deco hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2001
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Balcony or patio
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Jardin de Emaus - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: COP 50000 (one way)
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8120 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000
- Emaus Bogotá
- Emaus Bogotá Bogota
- Emaus Hotel
- Hotel Emaus
- Hotel Emaus Bogotá
- Hotel Emaus Bogotá Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.