Get an overview of this hotel3-star hostal near National University of Colombia
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hostal is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Corferias Convention Center and within 3 mi (5 km) of National University of Colombia and Torre Colpatria. U.S. Embassy and Attorney General's Building are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hostal features a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a meeting room, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 27 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Ferrovial Inn
Dining options at the hostal include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 45 square feet (4 square meters). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hostal also offers laundry facilities, 24-hour room service, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Hotel Ferrovial Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2004
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 45
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Montserrate - Onsite restaurant.
Cafe Guadalupe - Onsite cafe.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 50000 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 50000 per night
- Ferrovial Bogota
- Hotel Ferrovial Inn
- Hotel Ferrovial Inn Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.