Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with 2 restaurants and free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Del Chico Park and Virrey Park. Andino Commercial Center and Rockefeller Casino are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour health club and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, 24-hour room service, and conference space.
All 40 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, minibars, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel GHL 93
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour health club, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Hotel GHL 93 is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 2010
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered. An additional buffet breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Hotel GHL 93 has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 70000.00 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4200 per person, per night
- Early check-in fee: COP 160000
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 4 AM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: COP 160000
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 70000.00 per night
- GHL 93
- GHL Hotel
- Hotel 93
- Hotel GHL
- Hotel GHL 93
- Hotel GHL 93 Bogota
- GHL 93 Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.