Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and health club
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Usaquén Flea Market and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. World Trade Center and Del Chico Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a health club and a 24-hour business center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 35 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus iPod docks and plasma TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find minibars, room service, and rainfall showerheads.
Hotel Hill House
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Express check-in
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2003
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Farfalla - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 75400 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for COP 75400 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8700.00 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: COP 16000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 75000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: COP 75400 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 75400 per night
- Hill House Bogota
- Hotel Hill House
- Hotel Hill House Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.