Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Usaquén Flea Market and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. UniCentro and World Trade Center are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a 24-hour business center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 35 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus iPod docks and plasma TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find minibars, room service, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Hill House
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2003
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Farfalla - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 75400 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for COP 75400 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8700.00 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: COP 16000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 75000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: COP 75400 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 75400 per night
- Hill House Bogota
- Hotel Hill House
- Hotel Hill House Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.