Get an overview of this hotel3-star hostal, walk to Torre Colpatria
Located in the heart of Bogota, this hostal is within a 10-minute walk of National Library of Colombia and Torre Colpatria. Plaza de Bolivar and National University of Colombia are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hostal features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 28 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also find balconies and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel La Sabana
The hostal offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Each day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Bogota hostal also offers coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 200 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours).
Hotel La Sabana is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Year Built 1972
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
HOTEL LA SABANA - Onsite coffee shop. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Kids stay free! Children 8 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to women only
Caters to men only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 30000 per vehicle (one way)
- Hotel La Sabana
- Hotel La Sabana Bogota
- La Sabana Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.