Book your room at Hotel MS Oceania Confort
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota hotel in Centro International, walk to Torre Colpatria
Located in Centro International, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Museum of Modern Art of Bogota and Torre Colpatria. Plaza de Bolivar and National University of Colombia are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided.
All 31 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and digital TV. Room service and free toiletries are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel MS Oceania ConfortCarrera 13 No. 24a - 48 Centro Internacional Bogota Distrito Capital
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Bogota hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and room service (during limited hours).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 12
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 2.25 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 18 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- MS Oceania
- MS Oceania Bogota
- MS Oceania Hotel
- MS Oceania Hotel Bogota
- Hotel MS Oceania Confort Bogota
- Hotel MS Oceania Confort
- MS Oceania Confort Bogota
- MS Oceania Confort
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.