Book your room at Hotel Manila Plaza
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelBogota hotel in Old Town La Candelaria, near Plaza de Bolivar
Located in Old Town La Candelaria, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Emerald Museum, Plaza de Bolivar, and Torre Colpatria. Iglesia de la Tercera Orden and Gold Museum are also within 10 minutes.
Along with concierge services, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include free wired Internet in public areas.
All 40 rooms offer pillowtop beds, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find rainfall showerheads, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This Bogota hotel also offers concierge services and an elevator (lift).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 10
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of buildings/towers - 1986
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Room service
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 7 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 3 PM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
Cash Deposit Required
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.