Get an overview of this hotelBogota hotel in La Candelaria, near Plaza de Bolivar
Popular property highlights
Located in La Candelaria, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Emerald Museum, Plaza de Bolivar, and Torre Colpatria. Iglesia de la Tercera Orden and Gold Museum are also within 10 minutes.
Concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and free breakfast are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 30 rooms offer pillowtop beds, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find rainfall showerheads, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Manila Plaza
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Bogota hotel also offers concierge services and an elevator (lift).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 10
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of buildings/towers - 1986
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Room service
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 7 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 3 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
Cash Deposit Required
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Hotel Manila Plaza Bogota
- Manila Plaza Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.