CAUTION: it's not a 4 stars standard hotel
Posted Sep 23, 2016
i booked this hotel b/c its star rate and customer review in Expedia.com, and also good price. it's about 30 mins from airport by cab. cons and pros see below:
1. nice staff here, smile and happy.
3. breakfast included
1. the facilities are not 4 stars, it's about 2.5 stars in my opinion.
2. very bad internet access, lose connection almost every 5 mins. and you have to re-login in every time you reconnect it.
3. the breakfast has only few things. e.g. fruits, bread, juice, and omelet per order. kind of typical motel style breakfast.
4. lack of English communication skill. the front desk staff is ok, a bellboy was very nice and took care my bags when checking in, after tipping him, he was trying to introduce day trip to me. but he was limited in English communication, so he could not make things clear. actually he make me confusion.
5. Taxi service from bellboy was way expensive than normal. I had once cab service from a bellboy, and he leaded me out of the lobby and walked one block away. they didn't want to use the meter, and asked 25,000 for one way cab server to Monserrate. and I paid 26,000 to the bellboy directly, and the driver never give the change back. do you think this is a service a 4-star hotel should have? afterward I used Uber all the way and the fair was just 50%.
6. i booked junior suite, but what i had was a standard room has a kind bed and patio. i don't know how they define a suite here in Bogoda.
7. outside construction