Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota hotel in La Candelaria, walk to Plaza de Bolivar
Popular property highlights
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Overall room comfort
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Located in La Candelaria, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Rosario Square and Plaza de Bolivar. Monserrate and Torre Colpatria are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A rooftop terrace, spa services, and laundry facilities are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free newspapers and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 31 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus Tempur-Pedic beds and LCD TVs with cable channels. MP3 docks, refrigerators, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Regina features a rooftop terrace, spa services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. This Bogota hotel also offers laundry facilities, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift).
Hotel Regina is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- MP3 docking station
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: COP 3 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 92000 per room (roundtrip)
- Hotel Regina Living
- Hotel Regina Living Candelaria
- Regina Living Candelaria
- Hotel Regina Bogota
- Regina Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.