Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota hotel in Centro International, walk to Torre Colpatria
Located in Centro International, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary, Plaza de Bolivar, and Torre Colpatria. National University of Colombia is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this hotel. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 126 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel San Francisco
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 75 square feet (7 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of floors - 11
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 75
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Shopping on site
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Molino de Pimienta - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 3500 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 18.000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel San Francisco Bogota
- San Francisco Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.