Book your room at Hotel Santa Barbara Real
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of UniCentro and Usaquén Flea Market. Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall and World Trade Center are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour business center, self parking, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 48 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include refrigerators, room service, and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This Bogota hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a shopping center shuttle. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Santa Barbara Real has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2010
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Free international calls
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
CAFE ROUGE - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 5 years old stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.