Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Bogota hotel in Chapinero, near Torre Colpatria
Located in Chapinero, this family-friendly Bogota hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Javeriana University, Casa E Theater, and Arlequin Theater. Plaza de Bolivar and Torre Colpatria are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a casino, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, conference rooms, and dry cleaning.
All 52 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, free local calls, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Sercotel Centro Internacional
Hotel Sercotel Centro Internacional features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly hotel also offers a casino, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Sercotel Centro Internacional is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurante La Cascada - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 8 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 50000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7000.00 per person, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 50000 per night
- Centro Internacional
- Centro Internacional Bogota
- Centro Internacional Hotel
- Hotel Centro Internacional
- Hotel Centro Internacional Bogota
- Hotel Sercotel Centro Internacional Bogota
- Sercotel Centro Internacional Bogota
- Sercotel Centro Internacional
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).