Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Bogota hotel in Chapinero with 4 restaurants
This family-friendly Bogota hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 10-minute walk of Av. Chile Shopping Center and El Castillo Shopping Center. National University of Colombia is 3 mi (4.9 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features 4 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. Valet parking is free. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 264 rooms boast fireplaces and deep soaking tubs, plus memory foam beds and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, WiFi, and wired Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
JW Marriott Hotel Bogota
In addition to a full-service spa, JW Marriott Hotel Bogota features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5823 square feet (541 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a steam room, and spa services. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
JW Marriott Hotel Bogota is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting rooms 10
- Steam room
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Conference space
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 5823
- Conference space size (meters) - 541
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 264
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2010
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 16 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 16 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 16 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 16 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Free valet parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Monet Brasserie - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
La Mina - This steakhouse serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Circo - This family restaurant specializes in pizza and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
NAU Sushi Lounge - This sushi bar specializes in Japanese cuisine. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, JW Marriott Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 23 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 16 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- JW Bogota
- JW Marriott Bogota
- JW Marriott Hotel Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.