Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBogota hostel in La Candelaria, near Plaza de Bolivar
Popular property highlights
Located in La Candelaria, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Chorro de Quevedo Square and Plaza de Bolivar. Torre Colpatria is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away.
A bar/lounge, a snack bar/deli, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this hostel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 16 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and DVD players. Guests will also find rainfall showerheads, video-game consoles, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Masaya Hostel Bogotá
The hostel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Bogota hostel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Masaya Hostel Bogotá has designated areas for smoking.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1800
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between COP 0 and COP 8000 per person (approximately)
- Hostel Masaya
- Masaya Bogota
- Masaya Hostel
- Masaya Hostel Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.