Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Bogota hotel in Chapinero with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Chapinero, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Av. Chile Shopping Center and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from National University of Colombia. High Technology Center and Unilago Shopping Centre are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a fitness center, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, a meeting room, and dry cleaning.
All 63 rooms offer free WiFi, iPod docks, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Mercure Bogota BH Zona Financiera
Mercure Bogota BH Zona Financiera features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This business-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- iPod docking station
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This café serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7500.00 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 65000 per vehicle (one way)
- bh Tempo
- bh Tempo Bogota
- Mercure Bogota BH Zona Financiera Hotel
- Hotel bh Tempo Bogota
- Tempo bh
- Mercure BH Zona Financiera Hotel
- Mercure BH Zona Financiera
- Hotel bh Tempo
- Mercure Bogota BH Zona Financiera (Opening May 2017)
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.