Book your room at Nico Aparta-Suites
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota aparthotel in Financial District with free breakfast
Located in Financial District, this aparthotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from El Castillo Shopping Center and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from National University of Colombia. Av. Chile Shopping Center and High Technology Center are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free aparthotel features a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include self parking, meeting rooms, and concierge services.
All 20 apartments offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The aparthotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a shuttle from the airport to the hotel. This business-friendly aparthotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Nico Aparta-Suites is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Year Built 1995
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Restaurante - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 25000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: COP 20000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 25000 per night
- Facilities fee: COP 14000 per person, per day
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.