Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota aparthotel in Financial District with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Financial District, this aparthotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Av. Chile Shopping Center and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from National University of Colombia. High Technology Center and Unilago Shopping Centre are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a 24-hour business center, this smoke-free aparthotel has coffee/tea in a common area and meeting rooms. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
Each apartment offers free WiFi, a minibar, and an LCD TV with cable channels. Added amenities include room service, premium bedding, and a coffee/tea maker.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This business-friendly aparthotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Nico Aparta-Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1995
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Restaurante - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 100000.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 45000.00 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 100000.0 per night
- Nico Aparta-Suites
- Nico Aparta-Suites Bogota
- Nico Aparta-Suites Hotel
- Nico Aparta-Suites Hotel Bogota
- Nico Aparta-Suites Aparthotel Bogota
- Nico Aparta-Suites Aparthotel
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.