- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Park 93
- 4 min walk
- Andino Commercial Center
- 16 min walk
- Clinica del Country
- 20 min walk
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bogotá, The Click Clack Hotel Bogota is in the business district. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Gold Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Park 93 and Monserrate. Salitre Magico and Bogota Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.
- Park 93 - 4 min walk
- Andino Commercial Center - 16 min walk
- Clinica del Country - 20 min walk
- Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall - 5 min drive
- Bogota Country Club - 6 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 31 min drive
- 100 Gramos – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Rooftop Bar Apache – Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
About this property
The Click Clack Hotel Bogota
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is stupid. If you have a guest like a friend or cousin, you have to pay an extremely high amount for them to come to your room. This hotel never explains these things. Breakfast sucks, its fruit and break only. ONLY book if you are going on a couples retreat with no anticipation of having a social life