Get an overview of this hotel3-star aparthotel with 24-hour health club and sauna
Situated near the boardwalk, this aparthotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from UniCentro and within 3 mi (5 km) of Usaquén Flea Market and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. World Trade Center and Park 93 are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a 24-hour health club, this smoke-free aparthotel has a sauna and free use of bicycles. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 28 apartments feature kitchens with refrigerators, ovens, stovetops, and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include free WiFi, cable TV, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza
In addition to a 24-hour health club, Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza features a sauna and complimentary bicycles. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This Bogota aparthotel also offers concierge services, laundry facilities, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 6
- Concierge services
- 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A 24-hour health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the aparthotel. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 55000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of COP 50.000 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 103000 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: COP 50.000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 55000 per night
- Edificio Fontana
- Travelers Fontana Plaza
- Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza
- Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza Aparthotel
- Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza Aparthotel Bogota
- Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.