Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star aparthotel with 24-hour health club and steam room
Popular property highlights
Situated in Bogota, this aparthotel is within a 15-minute walk of UniCentro and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. Usaquén Flea Market and Park 93 are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A 24-hour health club, a steam room, and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, free use of bicycles, concierge services, and laundry facilities are onsite.
Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. Guests can appreciate conveniences like a sitting area and a coffee/tea maker, and other amenities include free WiFi and cable TV.
Travelers Suites Obelisco Apartamentos
In addition to a 24-hour health club, Travelers Suites Obelisco Apartamentos features a steam room and complimentary bicycles. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. This Bogota aparthotel also offers concierge services, laundry facilities, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Travelers Suites Obelisco Apartamentos is a smoke-free property.
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour health club
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Separate sitting area
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A 24-hour health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the aparthotel. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 55000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of COP 50.000 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 103000 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: COP 50.000 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 55000 per night
- Travelers Apartamentos
- Travelers Obelisco Apartamentos
- Travelers Suites Obelisco Apartamentos
- Travelers Suites Obelisco Apartamentos Aparthotel
- Travelers Suites Obelisco Apartamentos Aparthotel Bogota
- Travelers Suites Obelisco Apartamentos Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.