Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Bogota aparthotel in Chapinero with free parking
Located in Chapinero, this aparthotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Teatro de Garaje and within 3 mi (5 km) of National University of Colombia and Torre Colpatria. El Castillo Shopping Center and Av. Chile Shopping Center are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This aparthotel features a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, meeting rooms, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 52 apartments offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the aparthotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Bogota aparthotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Free self parking
- Free reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Mattino - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 9000.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between COP 15000 and COP 25000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45.000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Viaggio 617
- Viaggio 617 Aparthotel
- Viaggio 617 Aparthotel Bogota
- Viaggio 617 Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.