Book your room at Viaggio Nueve Trez
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
LoftMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Bogota aparthotel in Chico with free parking
Located in Chico, this aparthotel is within a 10-minute walk of Park 93 and Virrey Park. Del Chico Park and Clinica del Country are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this aparthotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in the lobby. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 48 apartments feature modern comforts like TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi. Microwaves, room service, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1453 square feet (135 square meters) include meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. This Art Deco aparthotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1453
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2008
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 6 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 48.000 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45.000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 48.000 per night
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.