Visiting Bohinjska Bistrica
Visitors to Bohinjska Bistrica are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, lakeside setting, and spas.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Bohinjska Bistrica
- The closest major airport is in Ljubljana (LJU-Joze Pucnik), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee), 31.5 mi (50.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bohinjska Bistrica
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bohinjsko Jezero. Additionally, you'll find Lake Bohinj and Mala Osojnica in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bohinjska Bistrica. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bohinj Eco Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Bohinjska Bistrica
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Bohinjska Bistrica gets about 39.29 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F