Visiting Bois Cheri
Those traveling to Bois Cheri are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Ganga Talao, Rochester Falls, and Tamarind Falls are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 302 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bois Cheri
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bois Cheri Tea Factory. Additionally, in the area you'll find Ganga Talao and Rochester Falls.
As you plan your vacation to Bois Cheri, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Bubble Lodge Bois Chéri is located in the heart of Bois Cheri. This 4-star hotel in Bois Cheri features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Le Peninsula Bay Beach Resort is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from central Bois Cheri. This 4-star hotel in Blue Bay features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- LUX* Le Morne is 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the center of Bois Cheri. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Le Morne can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Tamarind Falls, located 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center, and Chamarel Falls, which is 9 mi/14.5 km away.
Dressing for Bois Cheri
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bois Cheri is 1.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 65°F