Think of yourself rambling through the downtown area during your next vacation, gazing up at the marvellous scenery or the architecture all around you. Still, there's one attraction you're counting on in particular: Bois de la Cambre. It's been on your bucket list for a while, and the moment has finally arrived to tick it off.
Best Places to Stay Near Bois de la Cambre
Hotels near Bois de la Cambre
There's no question that time spent in the natural world is great for our health. So, if you feel worn out, a visit to Bois de la Cambre could be just the medicine you need.
It is only one of the treasures that Brussels, the nation's capital, has to offer its visitors.
Select from 23 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Bois de la Cambre. Consider the Hotel Manos Premier, just 2 miles away, the Le Châtelain, 2 miles away, or the B-Aparthotel Louise, 1 mile away.
Without eating into your savings, you'll have the chance to unpack your things and put your legs up at your choice of the nearby budget hotels. A couple of names to keep in mind are the Hotel Barsey by Warwick and the Brussels Louise Hostel. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 1 mile away.
If all you want to do is kick back and relax in an ultra-comfortable environment, you might want to consider booking a room at one of the high-end hotels. Be sure to check out the facilities and special offers at the Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo and the Steigenberger Wiltcher's.
After going to Bois de la Cambre enjoy a substantial meal at Chalet Robinson (Sentier de l'Embarcadère 1, Bruxelles), just 0.1 miles away. When the night truly sets in, enjoy a short walk to The Wood (Avenue de Flore 3/4, Bruxelles) and start the night with a couple of stiff drinks.
Bois de la Cambre is not the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- Whether you are a dedicated art enthusiast or just have a curious mind, Villa Empain is an art gallery worth visiting.
- The plays and other performances held at Theatre Royal du Peruchet are entertaining examples of the local arts scene.
- Museum of Zoology and Anthropology is a great place to find out some interesting things about natural history.
- Universite Libre de Bruxelles has been known for a long time as a fundamental institute of knowledge and education in the area.
- Need to get away? Check out Sonian Forest to be immersed in the mystery of the forest.
Boondaal / Boondael is the closest metro rail station to Bois de la Cambre. It is reached by a walk of about 0.5 miles. The next closest terminal, Diesdelle / Vivier D Oie, is at a distance of 0.6 miles away.
Our directory of rooms in Brussels supplies all that you require, so you are sure to get a place to stay near Bois de la Cambre you'll fall in love with. Start researching: Brussels had quite a few visitors in the past year. Need help making a decision? All the tips and tricks you could ever want we have right here. When reservation time arrives, you can spend confidently: countless visitors recommended their Brussels hotel.
- We offer suites that are snug for everyone, from big families to solo travelers.
- "Fresh, tidy, and set to greet you" is how Brussels hotel rooms will be waiting.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent site, the staff at accommodation near Bois de la Cambre go above and beyond.
As you can see, it's clear why vacations in Brussels had greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right nearby with Expedia's wide roster of hotels near Bois de la Cambre.
All About Brussels
After you've realized Bois de la Cambre, you'll still have lots to see and do in Brussels.
- Get informed about Brussels's background, then enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to conclude the exploration.
- Take some time to plot some excursions, and you'll soon discover Brussels also knows a few things about hospitality.
- Brussels is starting to gain in status after having been kept secret.
Paying a visit to Brussels is always a good strategy, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Bois de la Cambre. Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet some astonishing new photo ops!