Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Bologna hotel in Bologna City Centre, walk to Communal Collection of Fine Arts
Popular property highlights
Located in Bologna City Centre, this luxury hotel is steps from Palazzo d'Accursio, Communal Collection of Fine Arts, and Museum of Giorgio Morandi. Palazzo Comunale and Piazza Maggiore are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, free use of bicycles, and dry cleaning.
All 38 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and coffee makers.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Helpful staff
Al Cappello Rosso
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Al Cappello Rosso is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Year Built 1375
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Osteria del Cappello - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10.00 and EUR 10.00 for adults, EUR 5 and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Al Cappello
- Al Cappello Rosso
- Al Cappello Rosso Bologna
- Al Cappello Rosso Hotel
- Al Cappello Rosso Hotel Bologna
- Cappello Rosso
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.