OK, but not too comfy
Posted Feb 5, 2017
First of all, Tiziana who hosted us is a very nice, cordial lady and we all would like to thank her. The appartment however has some nuances to consider.
1. It is dangerously near the ZTL zone , so you need to forget your GPS and carrfully follow the instructions sent by Tiziana
2. It has no lift, so you have to walk the stairs to the 1st floor (not much of a problem), and then struggle it up (and the next day down) a very narrow and steep staircase. Feels a bit like Sisyphus...
3. With 2 extra beds the appartment is a bit too small for the family of 4. Or maybe we just had been spoiled by the spacious Florence apoartment we had just lived in.
4. It has no fridge and no glasses, even plastic ones. Those are available however in the common area downstairs used by other appartments as a kitchen and by the owners as an office. We did not find it very comfortable.
5. You cannot have capucino for breakfast as there is no coffee machine. I am not sure about espresso.