Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Bologna hotel in Bologna City Centre, walk to Basilica of San Domenico
Popular property highlights
Located in Bologna City Centre, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Santissima Annunziata a Porta Procula and Basilica of San Domenico. Archaeological Museum and Communal Collection of Fine Arts are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and self parking. Free buffet breakfast and free wired Internet in public areas are also provided. Additionally, free use of bicycles, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 28 rooms provide minibars, room service, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Porta San Mamolo
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wired Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measure 538 square feet (50 square meters). This romantic hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Porta San Mamolo is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1930
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 7 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Hotel Porta San Mamolo
- Hotel Porta San Mamolo Bologna
- Porta San
- Porta San Mamolo
- Porta San Mamolo Bologna
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.