Soak up the miracles of Mother Nature at Bontebok National Park.
It's located 740 miles from Pretoria, in Swellendam.
Bontebok National Park is just 6 miles away if you stay at one of the 16 hotels that are available in the area. Many visitors book a room at the Bloomestate and Schoone Oordt Country House.
Planning to indulge in a little luxury on your escape? You can take your pick of several upmarket hotels just a quick drive away. Towards the top of your list should be the De Kloof Luxury Estate and the Rothman Manor Guest House.
Other Places to Visit near Bontebok National Park
Ensure you put aside time in your schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the region of Bontebok National Park:
- Drostdy Museum boasts an intriguing range of historical exhibitions, enabling visitors to re-visit the events that made the region.
- Travelers wanting to see a local art exhibition, a music event or to undertake an art workshop, take a look at the upcoming events at Bukkenburg Pottery Studio.
- You will have fun perusing the stunning and unusual canvases on display at Kunstehuijs Fine Art Gallery, where you'll easily spend a few hours getting your cultural fill.
- Easy to locate, Dutch Reformed Church Swellendam is an iconic part of the local landscape. This house of prayer plays a significant role in the religious and social culture of the area.
- Do you consider yourself a golfer? You'll love playing a round at Swellendam Golf Course.