Get an overview of this hotel3-star resort on the beach, near Coral Gardens
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Matira resort is within a 15-minute walk of Matira Beach and Coral Gardens. Leopard Rays Trench and Matira Point are also within 15 minutes.
At Hotel Maitai Polynesia, spend the day on the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling. Then return for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
All 74 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, plus balconies and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, minibars, and coffee makers.
- Praiseworthy beach
- Good location
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
Hotel Maitai Polynesia
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Enjoy the complimentary cabanas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Have fun in the sun at Hotel Maitai Polynesia with summer activities like snorkeling, sailing, and water skiing.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free beach cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( XPF 25.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( XPF 1000 per hour )
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Haere Mai Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Tamaa Maitai - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Water skiing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for XPF 7906 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200.00 per person, per night
- Resort fee: XPF 1.41 per person, per stay
- Shuttle service
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: XPF 2900 for adults and XPF 1300 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 25.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 1000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 7906 per night
- Hotel Maitai
- Hotel Maitai Polynesia
- Maitai Hotel
- Maitai Polynesia
- Maitai Polynesia Hotel
- Hotel Maitai Bora
- Hotel Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora
- Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora
We should mention
Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.