Book your room at Appart'hôtel Victoria Garden Bordeaux
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Bordeaux residence in Nansouty-Saint-Genes, walk to Place de la Victoire
This family-friendly Bordeaux residence is located in the historical district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Rock School Barbey, Aquitaine Museum, and Place de la Victoire. Grosse Cloche and St. Michael Basilica are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a sauna, this smoke-free residence has WiFi in public areas and self parking. Additionally, laundry facilities, multilingual staff, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 100 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free local calls, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Appart'hôtel Victoria Garden Bordeaux features a sauna, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. 2 meeting rooms are available. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly residence also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Appart'hôtel Victoria Garden Bordeaux is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 100
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub only
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 11 per person and includes use of:
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.