Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bordeaux residence in Chartrons, walk to Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Chartrons, this residence is within a 15-minute walk of Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum and Contemporary Art Museum. Place des Quinconces and Maison du Vin de Bordeaux are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Self parking, multilingual staff, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free residence.
Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre features a terrace, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Event facilities measure 431 square feet (40 square meters). Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 2004
- Number of floors - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- LCD TV
- Digital TV service
- Free weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Individually furnished
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Sunday: 8 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 1 PM - 9 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 6 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- City Résidence Bordeaux Centre
- Résidence House Bordeaux City Centre
- City Résidence Bordeaux Centre House
- City Résidence
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).