elegantly decorated, very comfortable, and spacious. The location is very convenient to bus and train stations.
- Musee des Beaux-Arts
- 2 min walk
- Cathedrale St. Andre
- 4 min walk
- Comptoir ChocolaThé
- 4 min walk
- Gyoza Factory
- 4 min walk
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Musee des Beaux-Arts - 2 min walk
- Cathedrale St. Andre - 4 min walk
- Pey Berland Tower - 5 min walk
- Rue Sainte-Catherine - 6 min walk
- Aquitaine Museum - 9 min walk
- Bordeaux St-Jean Station - 3 min drive
- Palais de Justice Tram Station - 3 min walk
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 24 min drive
- Comptoir ChocolaThé — 4 min walk
- Gyoza Factory — 4 min walk
- Plume small kitchen — 6 min walk
- Black list — 6 min walk
- Upper Burger — 6 min walk
About this property
Multilingual staff and free self parking are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. For a bit of entertainment, a flat-screen TV comes with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a washing machine and a coffee/tea maker.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 17 years old. A damage deposit of EUR 500 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Appartements Pey Berland Aparthotel Bordeaux
- Appartements Pey Berland Aparthotel
- Appartements Pey Berland Bordeaux
- Appartements Pey Berland
- Appartements Cathedrale Ybh
- Les Appartements de Pey Berland
- Appartements Cathédrale-YBH Bordeaux
- Appartements Cathédrale-YBH Aparthotel
- Appartements Cathédrale-YBH Aparthotel Bordeaux
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Cribs (infant beds): EUR 15 per stay
- Electric kettle
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bed sheets provided
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- EUR 30 per pet per stay
- No elevators
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Multilingual staff
- Iron/ironing board
- 3 rooms
The apartment was beautiful, spacious and clean. It is in a good location and was nice and quiet. Our biggest disappointment was with check in where we were told that we could not have a baby bed for our 10 month old baby. This was despite there being a sentence in the "check in book" that they gave us that stated baby bed are available upon request. We had to go purchase on for 60 euros. Not impressed!