Book your room at Mercure Bordeaux Cité Mondiale Centre Ville
Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk Bordeaux hotel in Chartrons, walk to Contemporary Art Museum
Located in Chartrons, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Contemporary Art Museum, Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum, and Place des Quinconces. Maison du Vin de Bordeaux and Place de la Bourse are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, conference rooms, and meeting rooms.
All 97 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 6 meeting rooms are available. This Bordeaux hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 97
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Vingt - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 16 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.45 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 16 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.