Visitors can enjoy all that Bordesholm has to offer including its monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 177 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 37.3 mi (60 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bordesholm
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bordesholm Monastery. In the area, you'll also find Museum for Geological History and Water Tower.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Carstens - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Getting Around Bordesholm
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bordesholm Station. Bordesholm might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bordesholm
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Bordesholm each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F