Cozy stay in Borovets
Posted Sep 26, 2016 on Hotels
- access via asphalt road from Sofia via Samokov (if you arrive by car do not forget to refuel before entering Samokov at the roundabout);
- spacious rooms (wee took Corp D Suite 101) which included a kitchenette and which was in the immediate vicinity of the restaurant & pool area
- parking outdoor included in the room price in front of the villa D (only Villas A & B offer access to indoor underground garage to -1)
- clean suite, grounds and compound
- living room had a expandable sofa (+2 extra persons if needed)
- good restaurant and interesting vine collection (a bit overpriced though)
- decent continental breakfast (pretty much the same - 3 types of meat/cheese, limited amount of fruits, fried eggs, bacon, omlette, mini croissants, on type of bread, coffee, tea, juice (no fresh juice), etc)
- comfortable bed
- good feedback from concierge (first night because the wall radiators were not working properly the temperature was low inside the condo but after discussion with reception clerk we got an extra electric radiator and a plummer fixed the heat inside so everything was warm and cozy; good stuff and great feedback - so do not hesitate and contact concierge for anything you'd like)
- a convenient location to start exploring Rila heights and surroundings.
- access to spa/pool area not directly from the villas
- a bit outside Borovets downtown - a car would be needed to access the slopes and ski lifts area or shops.