Get an overview of this hotelCambridge tower with views, fitness options
Popular property highlights
Kendall Square hotel
In Cambridge's Kendall Square, this hotel overlooking the Charles River and Boston skyline is a block from MIT, a mile from downtown Boston, and two miles from lively Harvard Square.
The fourth floor of the Boston Marriott Cambridge offers a rooftop garden and an indoor pool and spa tub. A 24-hour fitness room has treadmills, stair climbers, and free weights.
This Cambridge hotel offers 433 guestrooms on 26 floors. Decor includes gold-framed mirrors; tones of sage-green and salmon as well as floor-to-ceiling windows.
Guestrooms feature a luxurious bedding collection: 300-thread-count cotton linens with white-and beige design; down comforter with cotton cover, freshly laundered for each guest; six down pillows, including bolster; and a separate mattress topper
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
Boston Marriott Cambridge
The Boston Marriott Cambridge is a smoke-free property with 12 meeting rooms totaling 12,000 square feet of flexible space. The 9,730-square-foot grand ballroom divides into seven sections and a presidential suite is available for VIP meetings. Wireless Internet access is offered in all meeting rooms and public areas. Self-parking (surcharge) nearby and valet parking (surcharge) available.
Dining options include a sports bar that serves food, a lounge, and a Starbucks cafe. Guests can also take advantage of the indoor pool, spa tub, and 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 433
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 26
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Champions - Casual sports bar serving American fare including appetizers, sandwiches, salads and entrees. Bar selections include over 35 domestic craft and imported beers, 20 wines by the glass and a wide variety of precisely mixed cocktails. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Lounge - Lobby lounge gives guests the opportunity to socialize and relax over signature cocktails and other beverages. Starbucks - Coffee shop offering freshly brewed coffees and teas, as well as pastries.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 43 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 47.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Boston Cambridge Marriott
- Boston Marriott Cambridge Hotel
- Boston Marriott Cambridge
- Boston Marriott Hotel Cambridge
- Cambridge Boston Marriott
- Cambridge Marriott
- Cambridge Marriott Boston
- Marriott Boston Cambridge
- Marriott Cambridge
- Marriott Cambridge Boston
- Boston Marriott Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.