Book your room at Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric and luxurious downtown Boston hotel
Along Freedom Trail
Located on Freedom Trail in downtown Boston, this hotel is 3 blocks from Quincy Market, 2 from the State House and Boston Common, and adjacent to the Financial District. The hotel is 10 minutes from Logan International Airport by car and 20 minutes by train for only USD 2 each way.
Crystal and pie
With its roots in the 19th century, the Boston Omni Parker House Hotel features dark oak paneling and 19th-century art. The restaurant is the birthplace of Boston Cream Pie, Parker House rolls, and the term "scrod."
Handsomely appointed rooms at the Boston Omni Parker House Hotel blend traditional style, such as cherry-wood furnishings and marble baths, with up-to-date amenities such as wireless Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Boston Omni Parker House Hotel60 School St Boston MA 02108
The Boston Omni Parker House Hotel, which opened in 1855, is the longest continuously operating hotel in America. It stands at the foot of historic Beacon Hill. The Massachusetts State House, with its distinctive gilded dome, is two blocks away.
The Parker House has 18 meeting rooms with mahogany furniture and hand-carved chandeliers, mantelpieces, and mirror frames. Some of these rooms are named after literary figures who spent time in the hotel, such as Louisa May Alcott, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Harriet Beecher Stowe. The rooftop ballroom affords sweeping views of Boston. Around-the-clock room service meet the needs of travelers from all time zones. The 24-hour fitness center is equipped with treadmills, stair machines, exercise bikes, and resistance machines. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the public areas of the hotel.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 18
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 551
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1855
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $9.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( $9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( $9.95 per day )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- MP3 docking station
- Pay movies
- Pillow menu
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Parker's - Appointed with oak paneling and Waterford chandeliers, Parker's serves American and Continental cuisine, including its famous Parker House Rolls and Boston Cream Pie. John F. Kennedy proposed to Jacqueline Bouvier at Table 40.
Parker's Bar - Mahogany paneling, a fireplace, and stained-glass windows provide appealing surroundings for cocktails, along with dining from the Parker's menu. The spot was popular with Boston's Saturday Club, a 19th-century literary group that included Thoreau, Emerson, and Oliver Wendell Holmes.
The Last Hurrah - This bar draws locals and Beacon Hill politicians for drinks and meals. It has a lighter, more casual feel than Parker's and is a good spot for people-watching both inside and out along School and Tremont streets.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 30 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Boston Omni Hotel
- Boston Omni Parker House
- Omni Parker House Boston
- Omni Boston
- Omni Boston Parker
- Omni Hotel Parker House
- Omni Parker House
- Omni Parker House Hotel
- Parker House Omni
- Parker House Omni Boston
- Omni Hotel Boston
- Boston Omni
- Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.